Friday, May 24, 2013

Adios Costa Rica



My study abroad trip has unfortunately come to an end but it has gone in the books as the most unforgettable trip. Not only did I learn about sustainable business in another country, but I got to experience a different culture that really benefited me in many ways. I have grown as a business woman and an individual. I got to meet a Congressman that might be President of Costa Rica one day. I also got to feel like Charlie in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory because I learned how to make chocolate and got to visit a bubble gum factory. One of the most important parts of the trip is I got to know sixteen other individuals that I will remember for a lifetime! 

Alex- The best roommate and the best person at pulling Dardar's

Johnae - Best Captain to drive our fishing boat

Lizzie- Miss LSU

Jacob - the class clown and the annoying older brother I never had

Danielle Lites - Miss Fashion Queen

Roman- the quite but hilarious guy that always puts a smile on your face

Kailey - Winner for best bathing suits and for applying the most sunscreen

Matt - Mr. Bilingual Adventure

Austin - The "Cowboy" Gentlemen 

Mariem - the Most Humble and Thoughtful of us all

Danielle Touchard - The Sweetheart

Morgan - She might be tiny on the outside but has a strong and lovable personality on the inside

Peyton - Miss Party Queen & future founder of PETA in Costa Rica

Greg - the lifesaver! If it wasn't for him I might have had to use my ISD card to get my body back home

Kelly - Future Mrs. Costa Rican 

and last but not least...

Momma P - Costa Ricans thought she was my mother (even though she is way to young to be) but the best professor for this trip! I learned so much from her and she is a great role model for us all! 

Now I'm off to pack for the next adventure of my life. I will be starting an internship in Houston soon and hopefully I can relate the business practices I learned in Costa Rica to the international firm I will be working for this summer. PURA VIDA!





1 comment:

  1. And Laura...best recruiter! I'd be honored to have you as my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete